2.17.2010

Italian Jazz from the 1950s

Bookmark and Share
Every once in a while you come across something to share that's beyond just plugging into your social media site or your favorites bar. It's usually something that stops you cold and makes you pause to listen; something that speaks inside of you on a deeper level than all the other noise in your daily routine. I came across one such today that did just and wanted to share it with you. I think I'll be doing this somewhat regularly  as I come across little gems like this and then let you decide whether or not the noise can wait for just a moment longer.

This is Nunzio Rotondo in the video below and you can find a great blog post about his life and music here, which I just happened to stumble on myself. 


Listen LIVE on Saturdays @ 7PM EST

See all the Stormy choice videos on YouTube

Purchase Sybil's Music

Sybil Gage: NOLA Calling

Sybil Gage Performance Info

Great Ladies of Jazz CD

Jazz Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Followers